If the unlock codes appear to be incorrect we will need your Blackberry's Mep number. With this number we can generate the 100% correct unlock code for your phone. Please follow these steps to get your blackberry's MEP number:
1. On Your Blackberry home screen type: ALT+Shift+H
2. You will come to the "Help Me!" screen (DO NOT EXIT THE SCREEN)
3. In this screen you will see some information about Device PIN, App version, etc. do not do anything yet. Then,
3. Click HERE.
4. In the form you see in that website, you need to fill in the Device PIN, App Version, Uptime, Key Duration - select (1 day)
note: there is a space between the numbers and the parenthesis in the App Version part.
5. They system will generate a 8 digit key.
6. Once you have generated the 8 digits key, you will need to type this key in that SAME screen on your blackberry. You will not see what you are typing, just press the keys of your blackberry. This step is a little complicated and takes a few tries before you get it right. Remember to press the ALT key for numbers.
7. After you successfully type the "key" in your blackberry, you will advance to the 'Engineering Screen Contents' menu.
8. Scroll down to 'OS Engineering Screens' and select it.
9. Scroll to 'Device Info' and select it.
10. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the phone's MEP info (MEP-xxxxx-xxx)
11. Email us the MEP number and we will be able to generate the 100% correct unlock code.