How long will it take to deliver my code?
I get “CODE ERROR” message after entering the code. What can I do?
If the unlock codes appear to be incorrect we will need your Blackberry's Mep number. With this number we can generate the 100% correct unlock code for your phone. Please follow these steps to get your blackberry's MEP number:
Click here if you have one of the following BlackBerry models: 9900/9930/9790/9810/9850/9860/9350/9360/9370/9380/9300/9330/9670/9100/9105/9780/9788. For all other models proceed to step 1
1. On Your Blackberry home screen type: ALT+Shift+H
2. You will come to the "Help Me!" screen (DO NOT EXIT THE SCREEN)
3. In this screen you will see some information about Device PIN, App version, etc. do not do anything yet. Then,
3. Click HERE
4. In the form you see in that website, you need to fill in the Device PIN, App Version, Uptime, Key Duration - select 1 day)
note: there is a space between the numbers and the parenthesis in the App Version part.
5. They system will generate a 8 digit key.
6. Once you have generated the 8 digits key, you will need to type this key in that SAME screen on your blackberry. You will not see what you are typing, just press the keys of your blackberry. This step is a little complicated and takes a few tries before you get it right. Remember to press the ALT key for numbers.
7. After you successfully type the "key" in your blackberry, you will advance to the 'Engineering Screen Contents' menu.
8. Scroll down to 'OS Engineering Screens' and select it.
9. Scroll to 'Device Info' and select it.
10. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the phone's MEP info (MEP-xxxxx-xxx)
11. Email us the MEP number and we will be able to generate the 100% correct unlock code.
What are the benefits of unlocking my blackberry?
USE ANY SIM:With an unlocked mobile phone you can change carriers without buying a new phone.
Increase Resale Value:When you decide to upgrade to a new phone, it also time to sell your old one. Unlocked mobile phones are easier to sell up to 300% more valuable than a locked one because they are compatible with more networks, which means there will be more potential buyers for your phone.
Roaming & Traveling:It also allows you to travel abroad and use those cheapo pre-paid sims inside your device without having to add international roaming/world traveler features onto your account.
Permanent Unlock: Your blackberry never gets relocked and is unlocked forever.
No Warranty Void Risk: Absolutely no risk of damaging your phone and warranty also doesn't get void.
100% Legal - Unlocking your blackberry is 100% legal!
Is my Blackberry already unlocked?
Please go to: Menu > Options > Advanced Options > Sim card. Then Type in M E P D
Note: If MEPD does not work, then try to hold down the Caps Lock key and while holding it down, type MEPD again.
Can you tell me which options are still Active and Disabled? (If Network is "disabled or "inactive" then your Blackberry is already unlocked).
How can I find imei number?
There are 4 ways to get the imei number. These ways can appear as a pop out note when the customer starts writing here.
- Method 1: Go to Menu>Options>Status
- Method 2: Go to Menu>Settings>Options>Status
- Method 3: Press *#06# on keypad.
- Method 4: Look at the white sticker at the back of the phone behind battery.
What if my blackberry has 0 tries left to insert code?
If you have 0 Attempts Remaining when trying to enter the code, it means that your phone has already bricked and cannot be unlocked by code. Even if you correctly enter the code, phone will still say "Code Error, Please Wait...".
Is my Warranty or phone damaged when I unlock my blackberry?
Absolutely not, when you enter the unlock code provided by our service, your cell phone will automatically remove the lock code that the service provider has set on the phone to block it from use with another service provider. It is not like using software unlock that will reprogram the phone and may damage the phone’s operating system. This is simply removing the lock code set on the phone.
Do you have Wholesale prices?
What if I entered the wrong information in my order?
If you entered incorrect information on the order form then your code is likely to fail. You will need to completely reorder the code. If you notify us instantly before your unlock code is generated we can generate the correct unlock code for your blackberry without any additional charges.
How is the unlock generated?
We have direct access to the Blackberry RIM database to obtain your CORRECT unlock code. All that is needed is the phone imei number and current network it's locked to. Once unlocked, your blackberry can use any sim card from any worldwide network.
What if I don’t know the original provider of my phone?
If you don’t know the original provider we can still generate the unlock code based on your MEP CODE. The MEP code can be obtained by several methods. Please refer to question “How can I find the MEP code of my Blackberry” above.